At My Lovely Planet (Imagine), protecting your personal data is of the utmost priority.
While using the application, My Lovely Planet (hereinafter the “Application”), we collect personal data about you.
Who is the controller ?
The controller is Imagine Society, a simplified joint-stock company, registered to the trade and company register of Laval under the number of 893 691 758 headquartered in Maison de la Technopole 6 rue Léonard de Vinci CS 20119 53001 Laval Cedex (hereinafter “We”).
What data do we collect ?
Any data allowing a person to be identified indirectly or directly or by cross-checking with other available data is considered personal data.
We collect data for the following purposes:
- Identification data (e.g. name, surname, email address, telephone number) ;
- You game data in order to improve your experience and the security of our Services. For example: game level reached, awards, rankings, gaming missions carried out, statistics like playing time or the use of different features as well as the data link to potential bugs and malfunctions.
Some data like your email address are recovered from Google, via Google connect, or Apple via Apple Connect, if you choose this option when subscribing. By choosing this option, you accept that Google or Apple may share this information with us.
On what legal basis, for what purposes and for how long do we keep your personal data?
1. To provide our services on our Application (access to mobile game through your user account)
- Execution of pre-contractual measures adopted as per your request and/or execution of a contract to which you have subscribed.
- Your data is stored for the length of your subscription/account and extended by a period of 3 years from the termination of your account, for marketing purpose. If your account stays inactive for more than 3 years, your personal data will be deleted.
2. To establish a customer file
- Our legitimate interest to develop and promote our activity.
- Personal data is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and extended by a period of 3 years from the end of the contract.
3. To answer your enquiries
- Our legitimate interest to answer your requests.
- The data is stored during the necessary time of processing your information request and deleted once the request is completed.
4. To comply with the legal obligations applicable to our activity
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- The data related to your transactions (except your bank details) is stored for 5 years.
5. To manage rights requests
- To comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
- If we ask you for a proof of identity, we only keep it for the time required to verify the identification. Once verified, the proof is deleted.
Who are the recipients of your data?
The recipients of personal data are:
- Our company staff
- Our sub-contractors : hosting providers, audience measurement buddies and bug trackers.
- The providers using your data to offer you ads or personalized content.
- If appropriate or necessary: public and private organizations, only in order to meet legal obligations.
Will your data be transferred outside the European Union?
Your data is kept and stored for the duration of the processing on the servers of Google company, located in the United States.
Within the framework of the tools we are using (see article about the recipients regarding the subcontractors), your personal data may also be transferred outside the European Union. This transfer of your data within this framework is secured by means of the following tools:
- Or the data is transferred to a country that has been judged to offer an adequate level of protection by a decision of the European Commission;
- Or we have entered into a specific contract with our subcontractors for the transfer of your data outside the European Union, based on the standard contractual clauses between a data controller and a subcontractor, approved by the European Commission;
- Or appropriate safeguards as defined by the GDPR have been undertaken.
What rights do you have regarding your personal data?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to access all your personal data at any time as defined by article 15 of the GDPR.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify your inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete personal data at any time as defined by article 16 of the GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain cases defined in article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted and to prohibit any future collection as defined by article 17 of the GDPR.
- Right to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL; English: National Commission on Informatics and Liberty), if you consider that the processing of your personal data constitutes a breach of applicable regulations. (Article 77 of GDPR).
- Right to define directives relating to the conservation, deletion, and communication of your personal data after your death, in accordance with article 40-1 of French law on data processing and liberties.
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time: for purposes based on consent, the Article 7 for GDPR that you may withdraw your consent at any time. This withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness and the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
- Right to data portability: under specific conditions defined in article 20 of the GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a standard machine-readable format and to require their transfer to the recipient of your choice.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as defined by article 21 of the GDPR. Please note that we may continue to process your personal data despite this opposition for legitimate reasons or for the defense of legal claims.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us using the address below. We may ask you to provide additional information or documents to prove your identity.
Contact point for personal data:
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact address : Imagine (My Lovely Planet), Maison de la Technopole 6 rue Léonard de Vinci CS 20119 53001 Laval Cedex
Effective date 14/09/2021.
Annex - Cookies policy
What is a cookie ?
When you are using My Lovely Planet (hereinafter the “cookie or “cookies””), cookies are placed on your device.
Cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories or on your device and identified by a name. It is placed while you are using an application. Every time you go back on the application, the Cookie, is retrieved from your browser and device. Thus, every time you are using the application, the browser is recognized.
The deposit of these Cookies may allow us to access your browsing data and/or personal data concerning you.
Identification of Cookies
- Technical and functional cookies
Functional and technical Cookies are required for the proper functioning of the Application and to provide our services to you. They are used throughout your browsing experience in order to facilitate it and to perform certain functions.
A functional cookie may, for example, be used to remember the answers given in a form or the user's preferences regarding the language or layout of a website, where such options are available.
We use the technical and functional cookies listed below:
- Name of the partner: Firebase
- Information: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Opt Out: https://adssettings.google.com/
Advertising cookies may be created not only by our Application, but also by other applications displaying advertisements, ads, widgets or other items on the displayed page.
These cookies may in particular be used to measure advertising effectiveness or to carry out targeted advertising.
Content customization Cookies
Content Customization Cookies allow us to provide you with the content that is most likely to match your interests in terms of your browsing profile Browsing profile is based on the content you've already viewed.
Social network cookies
Social Network Cookies allow you to share content from the Application on social networks and to share your opinion or consultation related to our services on these networks by clicking on the "like"and"share" links on these networks
These Cookies can also be used to track users' browsing on the Application.
We invite you to consult the privacy policies of the social networks behind these Cookies, to learn about the purposes of using the browsing information they can collect through these Cookies and how to exercise your rights with these social networks.
These Cookies allow us to measure the number of visits, the number of page views and the activity of users They can, where appropriate, collect your IP address to determine the city from which you connect. Analytical Cookies allow us to generate traffic and browsing statistics for our Application to improve our performance. The Cookies used can also identify navigational problems and eventually fix them.
Your Cookies preferences
Cookies that can be deposited without your consent
Some cookies do not require your consent, such as:
- Technical and functional cookies that are required for the proper functioning of the Application ;
- Of certain audience measurement cookies that are used to test different versions of the Application for optimization purposes and editorial decisions.
The acceptance or refusal of Cookies is subject to your express consent
All other Cookies require your consent. These are Advertising, social network, content customization Cookies and some audience measurement cookies. You are free to accept or refuse the use of these Cookies.
You will be prompted to accept or refuse those cookies when using the application for the first time.
Your choices to accept or refuse these Cookies will be retained for a period of six (6) months.
You are free to withdraw your consent and more generally to change your preferences at any time using the Application settings.
Configuring your browser settings
It is also possible to set your browser to accept or reject certain cookies.
Each browser offers different configuration method.
Personal data can be collected with your advertising ID.
Each mobile phone number has an advertising ID that allow advertising services to broadcast targeted ads.
Android and Apple allow mobile users, to control their privacy, in the settings, which makes it impossible to link their advertising history and their next browsing.
You may deactivate and reset your advertising identifier at any time, if you no longer wish to receive targeted ads:
It is likely that you will receive the same amount of ads but they will be less relevant.
Instructions to limit tracking on iOS : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT205223
Instructions to deactivate advertising targeting on Android : https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=fr